Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hot hot

Very warm, so I wish I could have gone swimming with the horse like the lady from the Theatre du Centaure in my header, but unfortunately they came to deliver the hay for him today, so it was physical work all the way despite the heat. At least the horse was happy this morning on the meadow, no work is all fun for him.
Finished reading: "Cross Bones" by Kathy Reichs, her more scientific response to the Da Vinci Code! Good stuff as usual.
Still no Battlestar Galactica 3 in the DVD-shop, it seems that there are always some problems with the DVD's so the shopkeeper keeps on returning them to the producer. Grrr, I should have purchased the UK-version a long time ago, but I will wait, patience my dear.
Cavalia in Knokke has sold more than 50.000 tickets so it seems that most shows will be sold out. But there are still some good seats available so hurry to buy tickets as this is really the last time Cavalia will come to Belgium for years to come.

No comments: