Friday, June 13, 2008

Cheek to cheek

Photobucket
No, this is not me (unfortunately) but Lydia Nevzorova, wife of the famous Russian horse trainer Alexander Nevzorov. Today, I just love this picture because Quick stood like this with me together this morning, cheek to cheek. I guess we are ready to dance a Tango together, hahaha. Please, C. don't get jealous of my horsey.
Lydia has many degrees in horse-techniques but another passion of her is filming and photographing (she used to be cameraman for the Russion TV).
You can see some of her work but especially the Nevzorov theories about how to treat horses right on their website: http://hauteecole.ru (in English and Russian)

2 comments:

de Wortels said...

Hello lieve Kara,
Als dit de nieuwe eigenares is van de Hoefslag wil ik mijn paard daar ook stallen, ik zal wel mijn eigen wortel meebrengen..... HIHIHIHI

Lady Epona said...

Hahahahahaha, ik vrees dat je naar Rusland zal moeten om je wortel kwijt te raken... :)