Monday, November 12, 2007

Methos and McCleod

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, I know this picture of Peter Wingfield is from the series Queen of Swords, but it could just be a picture from Highlander as well. I got year 3 from Higlander on DVD and as it was raining cats and dogs this weekend, all I did was watching some episodes. Not the best year in the series, but still great as this is the year that Methos appears in the storyline. Magnificent to watch whatever this guy does. I hope I can get the remaining years from Germany in the near future as this seems to be the only country in Europe who produces the entire series in the original English-spoken version.
Anyway, I loved watching Duncan McCleod and Joe and Methos ("It's good to be a Myth")with the cat in my lap. I should download some Highlander fanfiction from various sites, after all I guess I will have plenty of time to catch up on my fanfiction-reading.

No comments: