Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tranquility

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I enjoyed a very good Yule-dinner and the always enjoyable company of the Strootjes and Magda, Denis and Kim.
I am having lots of fun reading my 3rd Sujata Massey: The Flower Master. This author is book by book becoming one of my most favourite writers after JK Rowling.
Yesterday I ordered the 7th Harry Potter at Amazon.uk and today The Leake Cauldron reported that the book was already noted Nr 1 bestseller after only 8 hours of being available for Pre-order. And JK is still writing the thing...
Masaya Kato (the cat) is alive and kicking and I must say special thanks to C. for sending me the movie "The Seventh Floor" with Masaya Kato (the actor). Yes, life is getting complicated with 2 Masaya's drifting around...

No comments: