Monday, December 11, 2006

Masaya the Cat

Thursday evening on my way from work to home, a gray tabby cat with white feet followed me more than three streets far, walked into my house (I was cleaning the sidewalk, so I had left the front door open), jumped on the kitchen table and begged for food. The weather outside was very stormy and wet, so I opened a can of tuna and fed the adorable cat. Result: he’s still there. Purring and acting as if the entire house belongs to him. One problem: he’s wearing a collar, so he must belong to someone. Anyway, an entire weekend of searching around for his boss has not been successful. So I guess he will stay for now. I named him Masaya Kato, because I was watching Aragami that night (again!). And he seems to like the name Masaya very well. It’s good to have a cat in the house again. I just hope I won’t have to give him up soon as it is still possible his former bosses claim him back… Just wait and see...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: