Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Last Working Day

Last night my friend called me to say that he had packed and was ready to leave for Europe. And that he has packed enough books to read for both of us.
I was just thinking, what are we going to do on leave: read books??? And I who was hoping for lots of exploring and vino and amore... So I decided to take only the Halfblood Prince and a lot of plans to keep my friend's books in his luggage.
Anyway, I am clearing my desk and most of my projects are rounded so I can leave my office without remorse. Anyway, there will be piles of work waiting for me when I come back. Better not think of that now...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hallo kara alles goed met jou?heb je goed weer en waar ben je? we hebben nieuws ivb met 0309 ons moeke word afgehaald met een limosine met de 4 dochters ze weten van niets zou je daar rond 9.00 kunnen zijn we mogen ons niet afjagen want hij komt maar rond 9.30 bij ons moeke ok daaaaaag strootje xxxx