Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ok, for all people who will visit my blog, most entries will be done in English but I will add a Dutch version most of the times as not everyone of my friends/relatives are fluent in this language. Today is my ever first diary-entry so please be lenient with me.
I found out today that Rowling is going "to kill" two more characters in her last Harry Potter book than she had planned. I hope it's not my hubby as he's far too beautiful to kill...
Ok, serious now, I am in my office in Brussels, working hard (hmm) and meanwhile listening to Gotan Project, their last CD named Lunatico. A must for Tango-lovers.
See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allerliefste Lady,
Proficiat met jouw keuze van de foto voor de oma van het jaar "Simone 80 jaar".
Het was echt en toffe en hartverwarmende avond en zwoel ook, maar dat kwam natuurlijk door het weer.
Veel liefs van Magda, Denis en co.